Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Time Management


So, I have the worst tendency of taking too many things on at one time. I lose focus, life happens and then things get dropped, postponed,etc. I need to learn to just take things one step at a time and make it a dedication, then once one thing is accomplished or becomes habit/ second-nature, take on the next thing. 

I also need to be better about communicating these things to others, especially when it affects them. I need to learn to say no when necessary and then stick  to commitments when I make them. I am an organized person as far as my possessions but I am scatter brained when it comes to my thoughts. I need to learn better time management.

And I need to learn to stay focused. I get all these ideas and I want to do everything at once. Or I get an idea while working on my first idea and then I start the new one and forget about the old one. I'm learning. I'm getting slightly better than I have been in the past but I still get unrealistic and a little to gung-ho about all these different ideas. And I wonder why I get so anxious :)

I'm trying to learn to be more present and patient and focused and not so scatter brained and easily distracted. I have kept up with this blog so far, which I am pretty proud of. I think this is the longest I've stayed consistent with daily writing. I'm going to keep going. Keep trying, keep pushing :) Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment