Monday, August 7, 2017

New Car


I can't wait until I get a new car. I have the worst luck with cars. Part of it has to do with the fact that I've only had beater cars. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for them and they got the job done while I had them but I want a somewhat nicer car. 

The only problem is that I'm terrible with money. I have nothing saved as of yet because I never put my extra money aside. I always end up spending it somehow. But I'm trying to get better. I'm trying to be more diligent about it and only buy what I really need, pinch pennies where I can, and save as much as possible. I still spend a little bit of money that I probably shouldn't but it's way less so far.  I just have to keep it up. 

I have to stay focused and keep at it. I can do this. I need to. It's hard getting to and from work without a car and my ride situation is straining for all involved. But I'm going to keep at it and hopefully soon I can get my own car, one that's not a beater that can last me more than 2 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment