Monday, July 31, 2017

Always On That Grind

I've been working full-time (sometimes more) lately so I haven't been able to write as much. But I am still going to write no matter what. Even if I'm tired. Even if it's just a short little blurb or phrase. I won't give up on this. I am determined to keep going. And when I have free time, I can focus more on it. I'm still trying to find that balance between work, family, personal life, hobbies, and my dream. I have always set aside my writing and hobbies because of work and such but I am making it a point to make time for what I love for me.

Have I mentioned that I'm a planner nerd too? I've been working on a system to help organize my time better and more efficiently and to help hold myself accountable for the habits that I want to get into (i.e. saving money, practicing piano and guitar, writing in my blog, keeping up with social media for my blog, etc.) 

I'm working on improving myself even further. Though I am happy with who I am in general, I believe that there is always room for improvement. :) I have come a long way but I still have a long way to go. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment