Monday, July 17, 2017

Working for a Living


Though I am grateful for a job, especially knowing that some people aren't lucky enough to have one, it can definitely be tiring. I need to learn better time management so I can still tend to chores and also still have a personal life and enjoy my hobbies (specifically my writing). It's been a while since I've worked so many hours so consistently but I will get used to it and have more of a balance. At least I hope so lol. But I know I'm truly lucky and blessed to be able to do what I love in my free time and still get by financially. I have many people to thank for that, namely, my family. If it wasn't for their help, I would be homeless and without a car. Much love to them for that. Now if I can just find the balance with my time I will be golden. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment