Wednesday, June 7, 2017

So Much More



Can you feel my heartbeat racing 
My skin feels like it's on fire
My cheeks are turning red now
As I'm burning with desire
My lips have never tasted yours
But I've felt your breath along my neck
I've felt the way your arms tense up
As I left marks across your back

Chorus: This time there's so much more
It's even better than before
The rush is even faster
Now that we're starting to explore
We might have done it backwards
As our clothes lay on the floor
But you saying that you want me
Only makes me want you more

Your eyes have seen my freckles
Seen every mark and every bruise
My nerves can still remember
Every single inch of you
But now my heart beats faster
As our hands are intertwined
A kiss would melt my flesh away
As your blue eyes lock on mine... Chorus

But let's try to take it slow
Let me savor every kiss
I want to know that this is real
I've waited so long for this


No comments:

Post a Comment