Tuesday, August 8, 2017

If I Had a Million Dollars...


What would I do if I won a million dollars? I would get a good car, a house, take care of my family, make sure I have enough for retirement, travel, and then donate the rest. It would make life a little easier. I would consider quitting my job to dedicate my time to write my novel. But I probably would go back to work after the novel is written. And I would buy a music studio for young artists to come together and develop their talents. That would all be a dream come true. 
These are still my goals even without winning any kind of lottery. Though the lottery would be faster and easier, which I guess is why so many people take that risk. And sometimes it pays off. 
What would you do with a million dollars? 

No comments:

Post a Comment