Saturday, June 24, 2017

My Weakness


I think it's hardly fair
How I just succumb to you
But I don't really care
I love what you put me through
You eyes can make me crumble
With just a passing glance
And when you hold me in your arms
I wish that I could dance

Chorus... Every single touch
Can take my breath away
I hear your heartbeat in your chest
Listen to everything you say
And when I finally kiss your lips
My head is in a daze
You kill me with your tenderness
I'm aching in this craze

You found all of my buttons
You have tickled every nerve
But I'll be pushing back on you
You'll get what you deserve
But only if I find my strength
I find it so hard to fight back
I'm so powerless against you
When I'm under your attack... chorus

Take from me what you will
I cannot resist you
But in this endless battle
I will neither win nor lose

No comments:

Post a Comment