Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Untitled

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             













Hearts get broken every day 
A broken heart stands in my way
That's why I'm writing this for you
And to myself I'm gonna prove
I'm strong enough to survive 
Worth every minute I'm alive
I won't let fear hold me down
I'm gonna make this one count

Chorus: This Time I'm not giving in
Cause it's time I start living
Show the world what I'm made of 
Show them all I've got in me
Won't let anyone tell me
I don't deserve what I need
I've got the power inside me 
I've got the strength to succeed

I won't take no for an answer
Been through too much to give up
I've looked myself in the mirror
And said that I've had enough
I can't keep standing by
Waiting for life to begin
I can't be afraid to fail 
If I don't try I can't win... Chorus

Not giving up today
I swear I've changed my ways
Won't let anyone tell me
I don't deserve my say
Can't let pride overcome me
I can't just turn my back
On the the world that rejects me
I know I'm better than that 

Bridge: I can't keep burning bridges
It's time I start forgiving
Forgive the wrongs that were done
And forgive my own sins
I'll believe in you cause you believe in me
Prove to myself I can make it
Prove it's worth it to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment