Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Choice




You've got me caught in a trap
Past the point of no return
I think it's time to set me free
You think by now I would have learned
For years we've lived this lie
Telling ourselves that it's ok
But nothing is right about our truths
We must end this game someday

Chorus: There's a choice that you must make
This can't continue for much longer
I don't know if I can take much more
But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
My heart's been ripped apart by you
So many times I've let you go
But you're never gone for very long
Why I wait I'll never know

I hate that I am tied to you
I hate that I want more
I want you, need you in my life
So what are you waiting for?
But I can't have you like you are now
I want to have you for myself
I want to know that you belong to me
Cause I won't share with someone else... chorus

Bridge: You have to go, you took too long
The choice is no longer yours
The lies you told me have unfolded
And I don't love you anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment